What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information when you use our website:
· Your name and contact details, including your email address and phone number.
· Your job title and company details.
· Information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
· Information you provide when you contact us or sign up to receive our newsletters or other marketing communications.
Other information relevant to your use of our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· To respond to your inquiries and provide you with information about our products and services.
· To improve our website and personalize your experience.
· To send you newsletters and other marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information, including encryption and firewalls.
Do we share your information with third parties?
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
You have the right to access and correct your personal information that we hold. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal information or to restrict its use. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below.