What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your preferences, browsing history, and interactions with the website. Cookies are commonly used to improve the functionality of websites and to personalize your experience.
· Remember your preferences, such as your language and location settings.
· Personalize your experience by showing you content and advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
· Analyse your use of our website to improve its functionality and performance.
· Prevent fraudulent activity and improve the security of our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
· Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
· Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as which pages you visit and how long you spend on each page. They are used to improve the functionality and performance of the website.
· Functional cookies: These cookies remember your preferences, such as your language and location settings, to personalize your experience.
· Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant advertisements based on your interests and browsing history.
How can you control cookies?
We may allow third-party cookies on our website, such as those from social media platforms and advertising networks. These cookies may be used to personalize content and advertisements or to track your interactions with our website. We have no control over these cookies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the third-party providers.
Changes to this cookies policy
We may update this cookies policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or to comply with new legal requirements. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated policy on our website. We encourage you to review this policy periodically.
If you have any questions or concerns about our cookies policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us at +971 4 458 1821.